Save the earth... its the only planet with chocolate...

Saturday 21 May 2011

De-stress techniques...

Most you know that I belong to the Afrikaans Youth organization known as Die Voortrekkers.  Well today we went to the shooting range.  I was a bit sceptic about shooting but it was so much fun! 

We had a police officer assisting us with the pistol, R5 semi-automatic gun and a shot gun.  The pistol is the easiest as well as the shot gun but only with rubber bullets.  The other shot gun bullets have painfull recoil.  With pistol I had a grouping of a A4 page but I don't think came close to the target with the semi-automatic weapon.
Chatting with friends
Me with the R5 semi-automatic gun
Me with the shot gun loaded with rubber bullets
Me with the shot gun loeded with birdshot bullets, my shoulder stinged a lot...

We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public...

No comments:

Post a Comment